CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

progress report, page-23

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Loved that film "Battle of the Bulge" wwhere the German panzer commander refused a banquet prepared by his orderly in favour of eating what the troops ate so he could judge just how far they could endure haha. Olympian leaders are always at the front of their troops.

Yeah that would be agood sign but theoretically could be construed as insider trading unless it happened AFTER an announcement. We have been TOLD in AGM and in last release resource upgrades are due by end THIS month and I cant wait to see the numbers !!!

So loading up the shotgun time again for mine. Doubt any insto buying will happen before July 1 tho cos they are on their bank holidays til then.

Btw for the PURISTS ...... Spirals 2 year anniversary today (actually tomorrow but it aint a trading day) for that VIP spike down to 214 on its primary wave up. We hit 214 today. Love those kinda cosmic coincidences.

We are at Nick's last wavelet target too now for the abc and he has more followers than Cat Ballou. Next intermediate target the 4th marker buoy for both of us methinks.

BUT over-riding FA remains that we are now at around PER 5 on FY earnings for the starter project alone nearing its start. We are almost there rowers !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.