CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

progress report, page-4

1. 177 Posts.
    This report looks great, but it's disappointing to see that now management have improved their PR by issuing regular specific announcements, they are going back in the wrong direction. This report seems to suggest that it will be the last of such reports. from here on the info will be hidden in quarterly reports, and if it's not in a quarterly, it's not worth mentioning. Looks like resource upgrade has been delayed to late June rather than mid June.

The resource upgrade and mine commissioning must be released as separate announcements and not hidden in the quarterly report. This way it has the all important heading "Resource Upgrade" and "Mine Operating Successfully" that attracts positive attention. Quarterly reports are big and often the new information gets lost with all the old information. So many companies release so many large quarterly reports about the same time that it is impossible to attract new investors when the good news is hidden in quarterlies. Except for perhaps a cunning Shark, and we don't want that now do we.

I will admit to being guilty of seeing a 25 page quarterly, not reading it, just turning to hotcopper in the hope that somebody else has scanned the report for any significant information.

CMR Management, get the hint!
    Regular and specific announcements about what's happening on the ground = investor confidence. Any monkey can see that.

Fundamentals are there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.