CG1 0.00% 8.0¢ carbonxt group limited

progress report, page-48

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Its all very simple

if no one is prepared to hold management responsible for the destruction of shareholder value , they will continue

show me another company which has less than half of the market cap of the money raised in capital raises
    let that sink in , they have not only failed to add value to the funds that shareholders have donated, but worse than that , they have ripped up half those funds, and are looking for more

apart from a few mining spec companies that simple measure of the management of shareholder interest should be enough to raise serious concerns

show me where any previous targets have been met , be it major plant expansion ie Kentucky or profit targets
    these guys are habitual underperformers and shareholders are allowing and condoning that underperformance
    I can assure you there is an undercurrent of discontent among some shareholders , the vocal supporters on this medium are not the full representation by a long measure
    do you think the major shareholders who sold were satisfied with their performance?

this company could have taken almost any other route and not been in the position it is in right now,
    with a paid cold caller leaving 4 phone messages wanting to know if shareholders have received the last offer to buy shares at 10 cents .and a market desperately trying to hold onto that price , at least till the offer expires
    the desperation in trying to silence dissent is relative to the company's position and credibility

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $697 8.712K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14940 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 33300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.