MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

progress reports

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    As flagged previously, going forward we are adjusting the way and rate of news-folw on our projects.We'd like to update our shareholders about every 4 weeks or so via an ASX progress report such as this one and a short summary of these updates will be encapsulated in a quartly report at the appointed quarter end. In this transitional period into full production, we will keep you abreast of progress at site perhaps even more regularly with short updates. We are patenly aware that all are excited and anxious about the step up to gold production and are fully focused on thereon.

Taken from a asx release on feb 1 2011. What a load of you know what. And when you do email the company about this , you get "we can't update the market every week","we do get busy"etc. The twitter forum is full of the same sort of thing. And then the letter to shareholders in, i think november about some production figutrs? What happened there???????????
    Come on MCO get your PR in order. If you can't deliver don't promise. I am sick of it. No wonder the sp is at 24cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.