MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Fair enough Enoch, but those dates are wrong. 1.11.2007...

1. 1,730 Posts.
    Fair enough Enoch, but those dates are wrong.

23cents
    Greater Bendigo Gold Mines (ASX:GBM) is pleased to welcome to the Board of Directors, Mr Michael D Botting.

Mr Botting is a mining engineer with 22 years underground and open pit mining experience.  He has worked at senior mine management levels in Western Australia, Victoria and Queensland.  He has experience in all aspects of mining operations including safety, mine planning, contracts, productivity, continuous improvement and human resources. Mr Botting also has extensive experience in project and contract management including contractual issues and estimation of rats for underground and open pit operations.

Managing Director, Mr John Cahill said, "I'm very happy to have Mike join with us on the board. His experience in a wide range of mining operations provides the board with an independent viewpoint on its decisions and willhelp keep the company to its path as we enter an expanded phase of vertical and potentially decline access to underground deposts, and a range of open cut and other surface operations."

25/01/2008
    20cents

GBM to recommission refurbished processing plant

12/03/2008

GBM secures $2.1 million funding facility from ANZ Bank

13/03/2008

UK-managed fund commits A$10M to GBM

13/03/2008

GBM places 5.35m ordinary shares at 20c

9.5cents

Update - Inglewood project and overall corporate position -various mine and plant teething issues.

Mike Botting steps down as director to concentrate on his Mining One consultancy.

3.7cents

Trading Halt - suspended for 17 months until April 2010
    ------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.