GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

progress update from site anyone?, page-6

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    My main impression from the week’s activities is that good news is just around the corner.

The board cannot have as yet received a report from Karara on the commissioning. Therefore there is no inside information and directors are free to purchase shares.

However, the buzz from the plant must be positive. I sense an increasing level of confidence and a board which has been told that if it wishes to buy shares it should do so now before it receives information which will prevent trading until following the release of the announcement.

Add to this the fact that the 17th cargo is due out tonight at 9:30 PM. If we’ve averaged 59,000 tons per shipment (nominal capacity is 60,000 tons per shipment) dispatch of the Dewqi Laksmi tonight will mean that 1,000,000 tons of DSO has been shipped and there will be an announcement on Monday morning.

If we’ve averaged only 58,000 tons per shipment it is worth noting that the 18th vessel is an anchor and the 19th vessel is due in berth 7 at around 7 AM Tuesday morning. This indicates an intention to discharge the 18th cargo on Monday which will mean an announcement of the 1,000,000 tons shipped on Tuesday morning.

If I’m right, we may close some of that to 30 cents before Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.