PDN 0.15% $13.17 paladin energy ltd

Progress Update: Material Reduction in Costs in FY16

1. 726 Posts.
    What have I been saying for the last 6 months and no one on here not one person has believed me????  The company is already break even with the spot price at $36!!!  DEAN -= sharpen your calculator mate or get the Abacus out the way I do - much more reliable my good old Abacus

The only amazing thing I don't understand is how come the share price has halved in the last 3 months?? PURE 111% MANIPULATION - the poor suckers who have no idea of the FACTS that have sold in the last 3 months - feel very sorry for them.

Progress Update: Material Reduction in Costs in FY16 Paladin is pleased to advise of a material reduction in its forecast FY16 cash flow break-even level through a sustainable reduction in its forward all-in cash costs (including capital expenditure, corporate costs and debt servicing). These measures (outlined below) will reduce Paladin’s total cash costs by more than US$33M (compared to FY15). Further measures that will be implemented within the Dec 2015 quarter are expected to bring the Company’s overall cash flow to a break-even level that is sustainable even if the current low uranium price environment continues. Paladin still firmly believes the uranium market is near an inflection point, after which materially higher prices are expected. The cost reduction initiatives outlined today, in conjunction with the pending measures, are intended to make the Company cash flow positive during FY16, enhancing shareholder leverage to any future uranium price upturn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.17
Change
0.020(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $3.937B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.29 $13.39 $13.04 $23.61M 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7662 $13.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.18 22798 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.