PDN 6.15% $13.98 paladin energy ltd

Break even operation are the key words... I would have thought...

1. 9,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Break even operation are the key words... I would have thought Paladin is at the break even operation this year... But it is not the case.. Selling off assets to pay off US debts again if break even cannot be achieved.  Some punters reckon 15c is on the card on short terms..

Paladin is pleased to advise of a material reduction in its forecast FY16 cash flow break-even level through a sustainable reduction in its forward all-in cash costs (including capital expenditure, corporate costs and debt servicing).

These measures (outlined below) will reduce Paladin’s total cash costs by more than US$33M (compared to FY15). Further measures that will be implemented within the Dec 2015 quarter are expected to bring the Company’s overall cash flow to a break-even level that is sustainable even if the current low uranium price environment continues.

This US$33M cash cost saving is a key step for Paladin to achieve sustainability in the current low uranium price environment. Paladin expects, as a minimum, to be cash flow neutral by the end of calendar year 2015. The further cost reductions undergoing review in the next three months will be implemented once verified and are aimed at lowering total all-in cash costs to achieve the cash flow neutral position. Alongside the cost reductions, a revised Life of Mine plan for Langer Heinrich is well advanced and Paladin expects its completion to result in further operational improvements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.