9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Progress Update, page-9

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I'm looking forward to the next user adoption figures to be announced. 9SP said the next update would be at the end of the December 2017 quarter. I'm assuming they already have the numbers and are just waiting until next week to release it, when the market is back in full swing and hopefully gets more expsoure. Id be disappointed if we had to wait till the end of the quarter - activity report, as news is few and far between with this one.

It will be interesting to see if any step up in user adoption has occurred with:
    1) Barclays reporting a uninterrupted quarter (the Sept quart was impacted summer holidays)
    2) RBC going live on 3 November, therefore a 2 month contribution assuming a successful marketing strategy coincided.
    3) Suncorp promoting its dashboard from early October - although i'm not expecting this to be material due to the slow progression of this channel going live in a meaningful way.
    4) Various business conferences in the UK and US.

Looking forward to a big 2018 from 9SP, but as we've seen, everything appears to take longer than what both management and shareholders expect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.