EWC 0.00% 0.9¢ energy world corporation ltd

Good news everyone... The 40 containers have been sighted...

1. 113 Posts.
    Good news everyone... The 40 containers have been sighted again... A group of recreational divers in south africa have reportedly found the missing equipment on the bottom of the ocean just south of the western cape at Gansbaai...

This can only be good news as sureley the recovery efforts are now underway and as the new website states the commissioning that was due in 2009 is now only slightly delayed and construction can begin shortly after a few bribes have been made and approval has been granted...

that is of course if site works have even begun or those picutures in the annual reports were of another facility???

I am curious as to how site works can have begun without approval...

Still the silenece continues and it seems the gas price issue still hasnt been resolved...

June 30 approaches so withouth some news i can see the price dropping as people sell out...

Still i continue to hold my meagre holding in anticipation of something solid being released by the company and not an indonesian news paper article posted by HC members digging for scraps (which is appreciated guys)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $10.21K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 947445 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 984788 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.