HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Hi Guys,I'm new to HotCopper. Anyway, I have been reading all...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

Hi Guys,

I'm new to HotCopper. Anyway, I have been reading all your thoughts on HOG so far.

In my opinion, this is heavily sold off on the recent bad news. One great news about Soro - 2 can push the stock back to 14/15 cents levels as there isn't huge volume of shares in trade.

But the problem is it self the managament, they had huge expectations set up in soro 202 with huge indicated flow rates and a sudden negative news shown its impact on the price. That's obvious!!

I believe the management will post a news soon the soro 2 is finally producing at a decent flow rate. It should not take more than a week or 10 days from here..(my guess).

Delay of positive news is already hammering this stock badly…anymore delay on this will be disaster..(God bless Soro -2 ) . As I do own HOG at much higher levels and currently accumulating more n more to my capacity!

40/50% gain can be achieved in share price depending on just one decent news. Recent report indicated that they have already tied up the soro -2 lines to the new gas plant. Which clearly means there will be flow of gas very soon.

I expect them to produce at lower levels of flow 1.5 to 2.0 mmccf as long this news kicks in I'm happy to stay invested for long.

Let me know what you guys think on my opinion.

Disclaimer: I have exposure in HOG, and above opnion is just based on my own research n expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.