BOK 0.00% 19.0¢ black oak minerals limited

Progress???, page-8

1. 112 Posts.
    A wise uncle okra, but not sure about encouraging shareholders to contact the company. I'd prefer management to get on with the job rather than waste time spinning the same lines to any Tom, Dick and Harry shareholder wanting an inside tip on progress. Would not a better use of resources be to publish regular updates? An hour or two writing a one page update for all shareholders would seem a more practical use of time, and fairer to all, than many hours on the phone to a small selection of shareholders, saying nothing more than what has already been released to market (because they can't). I too feel this company is on the verge of exciting times; just like to hear more of their progress through formal ASX releases, whether it is the commissioning of the new ball mill; the successful treatment of the first batch of ore; a photo of the first ingot of silver; even if it is an explanation for a delay. We have had none of this, even though the first silver is meant to have been produced. From my experience, a common attribute of successful start-up businesses is the respect they show their shareholders by keeping them all informed. I'll take your point okra and send this direct to BOK management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.