CEL 4.00% 5.2¢ challenger gold limited

PROGRESS!!, page-14

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Haven't seen the buy side this dry - ever!

Mprda seems on track so far, I don't know how long it will take to pass the high court (any suggestions) but once it does we should get a licence (still think by march 2017, but I'm arms wide open for surprises)

Not looking good at the moment, But if we do I am confident we will hit some of the good stuff as we have prime average where gas has previously flowed unassisted. I am also interested to know the deal with our farm in partner. It may be a wise move for management to disclose the deal 'pending award of rights' as I'm sure this will create some interests.

Once licences are awarded if we get some feasible results our average will be worth $50 -$250 an acre if my memeory serves me correct. We will be a $100mil plus company. Our MD Robert Willes has experience developing assets and industry contacts. He previously managed to develope and sell Eureka for $100mil if I recall correctly as it was a few years ago.

So the risk rewards are massive, there are many here who have been holding for years and have watched the sp fluctuate between 10c to 2c.

managemt also seem to be getting restless as the last quarterly mentions looking to diversify investment.

Interesting times - so far I have had an expensive lesson on political and sovereign investment risks when investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $43.40K 842.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165499 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 57485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.