LYC 0.14% $6.97 lynas rare earths limited

Hello.Thank you for your analysis, but...For some time now, I...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hello.Thank you for your analysis, but...For some time now, I have been visiting more often threads about shares that I have owned for years. These include, among others, the threads of REE miners, as well as ETM of a company that is applying for a mining license in Greenland and is in the process of arbitration with the local government.I don't want you to think that I am a supporter of conspiracy theories, but for a long time I have been observing the increased activity of all kinds of green trolls who, by all possible means, try to deny or completely disgust investments in REE or uranium, paradoxically being supporters of "green", or rather in my opinion - red revolution.I wonder why, there are no such analyzes or trolling on NASDAQ stock threads, where the selected company TOP its shares has "cosmic" indicators as to the book value of 100x, 200x, etc.Of course, the narrative on threads about these shares is that:-The market and valuations of these companies are valuations of the future and they may be overvalued at this moment!...Unfortunately, such or similar slogans for these hated and dirty miners have no reason to exist... So in the end I will say this.Everyone who invests in one or another stock in most cases knows what they are doing. Nobody here needs reverse analyses, which are always effective Please go to NASDAQ threads and teach "the only right investors of the future" there! Let free people still invest their money wherever they want. Go and settle the promises and forecasts of analysts or charts on those threads. I'm begging you!Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.97
Change
-0.010(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.97 $7.02 $6.93 $23.44M 3.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55015 $6.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.98 4718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.97
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.96 $7.02 $6.94 528721
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.