LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

Progress..., page-24

1. 7,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Aushed
    Post #: 71432371
    Sorry but I cannot answer a question that is based on False data. You should realy try to refresh your memory by looking at AR https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/02703887.pdf

Lets start with the balance sheet overview on page 58. Plant and equipment and other stuff is 1.3B. Now lets go to details, Note B1 PG 77 and you will see that plant and equipment is just under 920M. I am sure you know how to figure out what part of that is LAMP. It is over 500M. So update your question with reasonable numbers and I will be glad to answer your question.

JFYI pg 53. https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/02267235.pdf 2020 AR had plant and equipment at 920 M and there has been no write down of assets since then. Just yearly depreciation. this was before any real capex on 2025 plan or if you like 2019 AR PG 50 902M i think (do not know ) jump was for NEXT improvements. Too lazy to dig into it.

the lamp comment was just to see if you could figure it out. If you ask I will tell you but the proof is slightly long.

Look forward to your updated question.
    Yet another person how can't remember or figure out details of an AR that came our 4 months ago
    Have written plenty to day the SP going up does not scare me at all. You should realy give people some time to reply before accusing them falsely. Live in US so not inclined to wake up at ! AM just to post.

People should understand the SAR and AR, are very valuable documents and know how to read them. Combine this documents with Q reports and AL comment at CCs and AGM and it is easy to figure out about where SP will be in March. If you rely of press about what is going on in foreign lands you are unlikely to understand why price will fall. You will resort to blaming Shorter's Market makers corrupt people in general and never educate yourself how obvious it has been for many months. Record this post number and lets look at what is happening in 3 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $5.996M 970.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 8225 $6.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 14749 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.