EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

prohibitive costs..., page-11

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: prohibitive costs...sparty From Peter Mac,

The intention is to take the Ida dome to production with a wrap around type open pit so as to aquire an income as soon as possible. This will assist to pay for further exploration of course. The intention is to take the ore to Rossing. All going well of course.

Having looked at the grades yesterday that came from the 3 holes from Ida being average grade of .408 it is interesting to note that the average grade from the drill results at bmn are .399. (For those who havent studied is west of EXT with an adjoining orebody to ours. Bannerman shares are currently trading at $1.50. The advantage that they had over us is they had advanced drill results and are now infill drilling. They have already had a share consolidation. The amount of orezones they have compared to EXT is negligible.

Makes you think people just exactly where this thing has the capacity to go. Just cant understand the overhang. Why would you sell. Still awaiting drill results on 7 holes that could come in at anytime plus the results of Canada.

I have met Peter Mac and the team. I have total confidence in their ability to make me filthy rich.

Some of the above information is what was contained in my email. You dont need to read it guys

Good luck be brave and be strong. I wont sell

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $11.50K 1.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 722059 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8427226 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.