RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

I believe the main reason the price of HENC has been low is due...

1. 928 Posts.
    I believe the main reason the price of HENC has been low is due to the floods. The EPC's in QLD they acquired with coal-seam gas potential look interesting. AusPotash EPMs are overlapped by EPCs owned by Holloman Minerals.

On another note, Holloman Corp found a project for these guys.

Gold Finder signs agreement with Holloman Corp for gold projects in Central Asia

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gold Finder Explorations (CVE:GFN) said Monday it has entered into a memorandum of understanding with Holloman Corp with regards to services for the company's two gold projects in Central Asia.

Houston-based Holloman is one of the largest engineering, procurement and construction companies in the US, with international operations in Australia, Southeast and Central Asia.

The memorandum of understanding between Holloman and Gold Finder remains subject to both technical and commercial due diligence, which Gold Finder anticipates will take about two months to complete.

"We are very pleased with the efforts of Holloman that have yielded such quick results and fully supports our decision to engage their services. We are hopeful that our due diligence will be positive and that we can update our shareholders accordingly in due course," said president of Gold Finder David Greenway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.