NWH 0.30% $3.33 nrw holdings limited

Hi @Goneflying, DYOR etc but a few of us here have talked about...

1. 1,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Hi @Goneflying, DYOR etc but a few of us here have talked about 50c-$1.00 (big range I know!) depending on how much revenue will fall in 2017 from the project and what the margins are like - 2 things we don't know yet! Also a big unknown is how much extra work they will get on the project - they've said they can tender for extra work. We're waiting for the annual report now due on late August and hoping that will make it clearer how it's all likely to turn out. To get past 75c I think we'll need to hear of extra revenue beyond what we know about personally, fwiw. And this is what I think it's worth, God knows what the share price will actually do!

Can I ask: what's NRW like to work for? (Same, better, worse than the other big contractors?) if you have experience to share?

Also: have the pay rates on offer fallen much over the past year or two? I know some of the work falls under awards but maybe you can tell us what it's like on the ground - what's the difference in take home pay in general?

Cheers mate
    Pb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.33
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.35 $3.37 $3.30 $3.468M 1.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17425 $3.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.34 8240 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.