NWH 0.30% $3.33 nrw holdings limited

[@pbawley I can only speak for myself but Nrw was a great...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    [@pbawley
    I can only speak for myself but Nrw was a great company to work for we where under a lot of pressure to finish within the constraints of the Roy hill rail project no weather clause, no room for error there was one stage we had till the end of the day to complete a section of formation by that afternoon we had a group meeting to come up with a way to dry the formation out as to be able yo bring the compaction to standard the joke was we could use the helicopter to hover over the formation. Well that's what we ended up doing, it worked!!!
    To speak of pay rates and such in comparison to other companies. I've worked all over Australia in many different fields coal, hard rock mines, iron ore, and many different construction jobs apart from the big gas jobs like Wheatstone and the remote islands which pay phenomenoly well. I'm currently on one of the better paying jobs in the gold industry. Due to no big construction jobs and I'm on at least 1000$ less a week now then what I was with Nrw.
    At the time our management was in a state of disrepair obviously tensions where high with the company we all knew what was coming and the Samsung debacle only made it worse.
    The talk on the street was Samsung was looking to gain access to a local run construction buisness as Roy hill was there first crack at the Australian construction industry. I've said it before but what they did to Nrw was criminal in my opinion.
    I surely hope this was there last job in Australia and hope other companies see through there guise. But I guess buisness is buisness it only a matter of time before pies will be fiddled with again so to speak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.33
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.522B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.35 $3.37 $3.30 $2.038M 612.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 11373 $3.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.34 19808 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.