SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Fair comment, TPG.We did get an early Quarterly once, a while...

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Fair comment, TPG.
    We did get an early Quarterly once, a while back, but I won't bother scrolling back to see when it was, I think JT was going OS for a conference or presentation, whatever, it has happened before.
    I'd like to think that your sale option hasn't gained traction because the Board still believes that it has the ability to pull of a better deal by just getting on with the project. I doubt that any avenue for finance remains unexplored, but it is a question of where the best deal may lie, isn't it?
    Going back to the Quarterly, I think it was remiss not to publish the unmarketable parcel details, how many done at what price, how many holders retired, etc. Those are the sort of details that punters need to keep a handle on what is going on.
    Finally, the summary exit of our Executive Director John Dunlop deserved a comment, IMO, but didn't get one, so a couple of odd things a-happening over at GIP, the reasons for which may, or may not, emerge soon.
    Now, just waiting for that all important Cashflow Report, which, for some reason, didn't lob with the Quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.