AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Nothing wrong with being a newbie and asking questions. If you...

1. 14,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8563
    Nothing wrong with being a newbie and asking questions.

If you go back to the start of this thread and review how it all unfolded, you will see that it wasn't at all a few genuine and sincere questions. At least it certainly didn't appear to be that way. The "votes" are confirming that view. So yes, they are telling the story of how that poster's questions and statements were interpreted.

The key point is just to remember to be careful about how you ask something, and understand that people will call BS if it seems that way. And also remember that the host of excellent people here who tirelessly share their info and assessments are going to be a little annoyed if the answers are clearly available in prior threads... Usually there will be a few free passes, where someone will point you to the appropriate thread. All good.

The issue, with this thread, was that the very questions and statements themselves were having a shot at the company and its investors:

"please direct me to agy’s project economics"
    "Can’t seem to locate even a jorc compliant resource"
    "Agy’s market cap is substantially healthy based purely on statements from management"
    "I have done the research and there is no evidence to back up claims by agy management"
    "I thought someone could direct me to Third party reports on the agy website. But no one can cause they don’t exist currently"

It was apparent to many (if not all of us here) that this person had not done much/any research at all. Therefore, they came across as having a dig at "us" for not having a JORC compliant resource, not having PEA details, no third party reports/review etc.

Anyone who had completed some basic research would have known these things, and why we aren't quite there yet....

It really is as simple as that.

Just don't come in on a high horse and sound critical (even if you aren't trying to be). We all started somewhere. Be genuine and a little careful of course how you phrase something, with the above examples in mind of what doesn't work. That's not my opinion, the forum responses from the get go illustrate it. That was my whole point.

This whole thread is an example of what happens if you aren't actually sincere or if it appears that you aren't.

People get edgy when others criticise their investments.. it's understandable... some have serious coin on the line..

Don't be scared to ask questions, they are more than welcome. Most of us are indeed here to learn. Welcome.

/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.