SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Project Engineering 101 - FEED, page-5

1. 289 Posts.
    Mongrel,
    I tried to keep the discuss at a summary level. It is much more complex with more nuances.
    My background is in mineral processing/refineries , brown field/green fields, past 10 years on Mega projects (up to $10b) , and by nature orders of magnitude more complex than Iron Ore in terms of engineering design, OHS, environmental etc etc.

DFS is also similar to Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS). As I mentioned there are nuances depending on how funding is being obtained and what level of information is required.

Different industries approach the level of vigour required. Some skip or combine of modify the depth and breath of work done in PFS, FS,DFS,BFS . I don't want to necessarily say who I work for, but by as example in Iron ore Google DFS Rio Tinto or BHP. They carry out a Definite Feasibility Study for their board just prior to the "GO"/"No Go" decisions are made.

I was working for a Global multinational organisation that was self funded so again slightly different content to the process but fundamentally the engineering life cycle process is the same. I will answer on
    FEED under HOTAZEL reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.