MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

project equity finance at final term sheet, page-8

1. 12,503 Posts.
    Hi Aks, many thanks for the update. yes $25m is a lot of money, if that is not done at higher price, it's going to unleash some pain.

would love to see 2.5c raising, hopefully someone (RCF?) has expressed interests in underwriting all the options at the same price also, making it a win win for everyone

to raise at 2.5c, I think they will want to push price to at least 3c & hopefully hold it there for a week to bring 5 day vwap prior to raising to somewhere around 3c, then apply 20% discount, and that will be the time to exit MZIO imo, ie before the equity raising lockdown

and that is assuming 2.5c raising, any price significantly lower than that, I can kiss my lunch money bye bye.

wobbly, I only saw that term mentioned once before, ever. Im afraid it doesnt look like going to be the case here. highly likely classic case of broker underwriter+RCF+ various brokers sub-underwriters for such large amounts of raising. perhaps another placement to RCF, existing capacity 32m likely 1st tranch, but AGM coming up to refresh capacity so 2nd tranch after approval? just guesswork

sle, the more stocks for RCF, the better. dont think iv seen brokers ever going for voluntary escrow on their shares. thats why I say any price significantly less than 2.5c, it's going to be MZIO killer. gawd knows how much churn it needs to move higher with such a large raising. nail biting time thats for sure, all or nothing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.