MYG 0.00% 67.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

I have not looked at this company before. What appeals to me on...

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 664
    I have not looked at this company before. What appeals to me on my first reading are the following items:

1) high grade/low cost planned operations.

2) Financing almost in place and non-dilutive- for a company with a circa $50m mkt cap this is impressive.

3) the management share options are largely out of the money ranging up to $0.35 per share so they need to be earned.

4) In the money hedging to sell into for the first year of production. I expect the gold price to be at that level after that period.

Can anyone in the industry please comment on the team at MYG and its ability to execute the transition to a profitable producer and whether these guys know what they are doing? There seems to be a lot of experience in the team but I prefer 25-30 years of experience in a team member to 40+ years (ie retirees). Small companies like RDR often make a lot of promises about being the next big thing in the gold sector and then don't deliver. I have noticed no Gaant charts, not a lot of detail and the share price is depressed although other gold stocks are also.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.