MYG 0.00% 67.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

project execution, page-2

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Smartdude - good to see you being draw to MYG.

Lots of gold stocks at the moment, have been butchered and seem very undervalued to gold bugs.

I have a fair holding in MYG and are a strong supporter of them, and gold stocks in general, but to be honest, they have no one else then themselves for their lagging share prices.

Investors are getting sick of virtual mis-reporting of costs in the industry, mis-management and over promising.

I think a few of the bigger gold companies are twigging on to this, and are starting to turn around their ways.

I think in another year or two, we will start to see industry wide reporting of total costs of gold production including ongoing capital costs etc,, and also explaining clearly the exploration costs spent to try replace the gold being mined. Also might start to see companies focusing more on shareholder returns.

Till then, i think we will keep on seeing gold stocks butchered, the only savior might be if gold gets a rattle on to above $2000 an oz.

Im really hoping MYG can deliver on what they say, but looking back at their timeline history, they have over promised and missed timelines by a long way. And of course, they continue to use the dreaded "cash costs" line every gold company out there is spinning.

Dont get me wrong, im a fan of MYG, but they arnt perfect like any other gold stock out there, but they have a project with big upside. Management, forgetting missed timelines, have done a good job so far bringing the project towards production, the final tick will be given to them when we are in production and if they can turn us into a mid tier gold producer with a MC of 200+ million.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.