TVN 9.52% 5.7¢ tivan limited

Great post Donnyvale!I completely agreeree with your...

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Great post Donnyvale!

I completely agreeree with your sentiment.

Being in a Tier 1 mining precinct the WA govt will be supportive of the project and experienced in progressing approvals of such a plant.

Having Stephane LeBlanc on board is amazing. He could design a suitable, cost effective concentrator in his sleep and has the contacts to get it built fast.

Did anyone else notice the announcement from ARL recently regarding its partnership with Sumitomo and other Japanese Giants? Holy Moly, the Japanese have shown their willingness to back winners to secure critical minerals in friendly jurisdictions. If you're interested in TIVAN I suggest you have a look at this announcement.

Sumitomo is the Western leader in VRB's. From what I recall they parked VRBs a few years ago over concerns about Vanadium supply. If they had exclusive access to the world's largest Vanadium deposit that would totally change things for them. Food for thought.

It's interesting to see Grants recent tweet of a company presentation translated to Japanese. I'm pretty sure that Maria will already be acquainted with Sumitomo.

It is a very interesting time to be a shareholder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.006(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $98.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $261.9K 4.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 299134 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 250321 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.