BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Agreed. Its not a perfect comparison due the following:Not...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Agreed. Its not a perfect comparison due the following:
    • Not taking into consideration other non gold projects as you mentioned @SoConfused
    • Difference in resources and reserves.
    • Timeframe to production.
    • Probability to successfully grow the resource.
    • And other factors.

I still stand by my personal view that it is undervalued and I believe the table is still valuable. Just depends on what investors dissect from the table and what other research they do alongside it to get the whole picture.

@JP.Sun It says under the table it has been priced at COB 13 November, 2020 so not sure how it hasn't been updated for 2-3 months.

@stormer For someone to say 'Absolutely no value' and then 'sounds a lot like BDC' and then have held as their position, means you have no credibility in my personal view. Why would you invest in something that has 'absolutely no value'???

I have no problem with anyone offering contrarian views or other views both positive and negative views, In fact i encourage it but add something worthwhile.
    @SoConfused rightly highlighted that the table isn't perfect and doesn't take in all considerations and its good for discussion. Personally, I didn't think I needed to highlight that as I mentioned the table didn't take into account other factors like timeline to production and reserves etc.

The good thing about posts is we can revisit it in a few years and see who was right and wrong. If I am wrong in a couple years (which is my timeframe), I will be put my hand up and say I got it wrong. I only invest what I can afford to lose. I have won some like FMG with an average price of $4.336 and free carried now and I have lost some like ARU with an entry price of 0.814 while its currently at 0.105. Hopefully i can place BDC in the win pile but time will tell.

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

All the best to everyone,
    Sarge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.