WKT 0.00% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Project information with Graphitic Schist iterations, page-337

1. 8,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6938
    Hi Farmsdownsouth The Lindi project mining loss is 10% for fresh material and 5% for the weathered oxide material...

The most price sensitivity element is grade not recovery....

Update Ore Reserve delivers 17.9% grade Feb 2019 pg13 modifying factors fresh weathered.png

Ore loss

Dilution and ore loss have an important bearing on the success of open pit mining projects. Their impacts on production costs, revenues and production rate require that they are correctly modelled in the long-term mine plan. The estimation of dilution and ore loss is therefore an essential part of any Ore Reserve estimate or mine schedule. Large open pit mines are driven by the economies of scale that are achieved at the cost of less selectivity in the discrimination of ore and waste. Planning for these mines is facilitated by the use of block models for mine design, scheduling and the conversion of Mineral Resources into Ore Reserves.

This paper reviews various approaches to the estimation of dilution and ore loss, as implemented in computer block models. In the case of orebodies with well-defined sharp boundaries, rather than irregular stockwork mineralisation, the geological interpretation is a critical factor. Variability in the geometry of orebodies is common within large open pits and must be taken into account when estimating dilution and ore loss. A method of regularisation, controlled by the wireframed geological model, is demonstrated, using examples from large open pit stratiform copper and magnetite deposits. This can be carried out without special computer software modules.

Regards Croc
    Last edited by Croc-file: 10/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $25.33K 255.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75500 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 321161 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.