WKT 3.85% 12.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

FDSHello there the evening shift has arrived for their serious...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    FDS

Hello there the evening shift has arrived for their serious of Red Herring inputs.

That little wheel barrow looks like it did it’s job. Did you know we used labour, Wheel barrows, Hods and buckets to pour our early concrete .

We made up timber shutes to pour as well with.

I see that the footings and reo are standing up well.

I think we discussed crane practices then the latest is the FEL and it’s capacity- The problem there are so many types and sizes of the FELs.

They may well have heavy excavators, Bulldozers and 4-5 FELs or more. They may use Two to load in.

I see some of the notable NHs were trying to make some mileage out of the FEL they used in the first load in - really what a real pathetic effort trying to throw a series of Red Herrings just to distract the forum.

They may even use a number of wheel barrows as well over the course of the development production.

All the BS about the timing of the Dry and Wet Commissioning Timeframes - We are only interested in what the o pant is telling us and not the Furphies you are making up.

WKt are still confident of entering into Production within the First Quartef of 2024 - It doesn’t matter to me personally if it’s the First or Second Quarter.

Lets see what unfolds instead of trying to throw Red Herrings up so as to create trouble.

WKT are aware that they need to train people into the system similar to what I do currently in skill training people and operators up to enable them to a multitude of jobs and tasks in the Industry whilst head up the main operation as a Senior Site Superintendent in the delivery off all.

FDS thanks for your kind words regarding my wife’s health as I did much appreciate it.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $83.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $10.71K 83.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 69810 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 43105 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 8651
Last updated 15.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.