88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Hi all back in Aust and I see absolutely no change from this dog...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3158
    Hi all back in Aust and I see absolutely no change from this dog lifestyle stock imo (still milking us at over $500K mth rem etc and on a go slowwwwwww projection of doing anything to kick SP along, WTF) and the only people making $$$ are the brokers who do placements, the board/management and the paid 3rd parties who constantly pump and attack actual SH investors, who are massively in the red year after year, due to the actions of this mistake ridden and disgracefully run company imo...

The only manipulation on this stock imo is Bill, who has never once displayed his holdings, which imo is token $500 at best. He has been here since 88 drilled IW1 as a few of us have... With still the same pumping rants of how great 88 are and blames SH's and bot's etc LMAO, what a delusional joke!!!

We all know the truth despite Bill's proactive 88 rants and see the SP chart being smashed and worse to come once they consolidate imo... WTF, hasn't 88 gone all quiet since they mentioned taking a big consolidation to the last AGM, this 100% trashed our SP prior to flow testing imo and after 2 long heavily diluted winters...

What an unacceptable mess 88 are imo who are responsible for the massive SP losses, the actual 88 investors face today, a direct result from 88's terrible RNS's and terrible decisions imo... Only the real investors are enduring the heavy losses today, unlike the majority of board/management who are NOT investors at 88 imo...

IMO Bill is a paid 3rd party, probably part of investor relations or Next Investors imo, easy to find out, I might... My advice Bill, move on from 88 as no serious investor would praise or accept the constant failures and the SP destroying and disastrous RNS blunders this company has made since DW left imo.... Yet he still pumps when this SP is constantly in freefall and year after year achieves record low SP and then the board imo keep rewarding themselves with such obscene remuneration, 2-3 times the industry norm, bought no shares on market and then give themselves free performance shares, while we are all on massive losses imo... This is how I seriously see my investment as a LT investor of 88, like most sensible and screwed over SH's imo....

What's even worse is that hardly any SH's voted, my family/friends had almost half the vote, so disappointing... We are stuck with this board unfortunately and consolidation will destroy us all, which will come and anyone buying shares today will experience even bigger losses as 88 are in no rush to drill again, Fact imo, sigh!!! Only a quick drill can save many of us and that isn't going to happen until 2025/2026 imo....

I am angry that no one bothered to vote, I was so motivated to spill the lot in 2024 and all my hard work/meetings wasted in finding replacements... IMO 88 is an absolute disgrace on the ASX and the whole board/management imo should all be ashamed, out of their depth to run this company, have to be held to account and shown the door... I encourage all of them to resign ASAP!!!!

I am over 88 as have absolutely nothing positive to say, so not going to post much going further, until this basket case of a company, blunders again imo which they will, going off past form, probably the next RNS, SIGH!!!

All the best to the many good SH's on here, who like me have been let down, who like me our investment is constantly being destroyed by this lifestyle company imo... More to life than wasting time posting and complaining on here...Bill imo re read all the B$ you post, at least the overwhelming majority of my posts have proven correct, unlike your B$ and manipulative ranting posts, still waiting to prove me wrong, you can't, LMAO and SIGH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $339.0K 169.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
175 259984909 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 549727964 139
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.