AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

project life, page-2

1. 851 Posts.
    Zadz: "The first thing i found is that there is another tailings deposit next to Las Lagunas called Mejita which is much larger (49Mt) but of much lower grade and of oxide ore tailings."

First it is of lower grade. Secondly it is oxide tailings not refractory. Both not suitable for LL Albion plant.

"The second thing i found is that the Las lagunas tailings could be larger than the current project estimates."

No one can truly estimate the exact tonnage of any tailing dam. It could be higher, it could be lower. The same applies to grades of the tailings

"you will see that instead of the 5.137Mt of ore as is the official estimate, there is likely more like 6.23Mt and possibly even a little more. This would extend the project life from 6.5 yrs to 7.8 years. A significant increase!

So i think that although it's stating the bleeding obvious, there is indeed plenty of time to extend the useful life of the LL plant."

I wish I can share your sentiment. I like to place my optimism on facts and numbers, not on speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.649K 450K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 65381850 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 53426086 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.