LEG 0.00% 1.1¢ legend mining limited

project location and potential

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    After watching LEG for a few weeks I decided to take an entry. Better late than never I say. There were a few reasons why I decided to finally jump onboard.

1) I could see investors were catching on to LEG's potential and my time of staying on the sidelines was running out.

2) The magnetic signature from the aeromagnetic survey is huge. It looks greater than a 40 km strike at 5km width. More testing required obviously..but shows potential for an extremely large resource.

3) Close to existing port and rail. <--- Thats the sealer. This is a huge advantage that LEG have over other African plays. Close proximity to port and rail is excellent.

4) Market cap when compared to other African plays shows there is plenty potential to move upwards. Fully diluted we are roughly at 111 million with 8.5 million cash at bank

Now to keep things real..Its all speculation on how big this resource potentially is as we have no drill results yet but thats where the big gains are made. The drill program is in place and we will find out soon on what we have. To give you an idea on the location of our big brother a map is provided showing the location of SDL's Mbarga project.

I have a few sentiments towards LEG. I think its a good ST Buy. I also think its a potential hold and LT Buy for investors who just want to sit on a stock that could be the next SDL. Either way I think LEG will bring in gains to both ST traders and LT investors. Looks good atm which is why im onboard as of today. The big question we have is.."Do we have a hamatite DSO resource present?". Well if we knew that you wouldn't pick her up at these prices. Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $72.72K 6.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4400426 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 539664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.