ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

I have stepped up my research/analysis of NSL this past week and...

1. 133 Posts.
    I have stepped up my research/analysis of NSL this past week and after a quick discussion with management i am more confident and excited with NSL's future. A few points to share with all - remember this is my own and DYOR! (sorry if i keep repeating myself)

1. IMO NSL are v.close to announcing a project(s) - they are very confident they will meet there deadline of cash flow generation by March next year. IMO i think we will know more in september, perhaps any time from next week.
    2. NSL plan on having a pipeline of projects that includes acquistions/JV's of producing or near producing mines and exploration targets.
    3. Chinese interest is very strong especially from a contract supply point of view. Funding provisions is also a real possibility.
    4. NSL's strategy is quite unique in the sense that outlay and cost to acquire these projects is minimal compared to traditional methods which should ultimately boost share holder value considerably in the short term, whilst enabling the company to acquire further projects boosting mid-long term value. the key is that NSL will be generating revenue very early - $$
    5. The companys preffered method of funding is via debt rather than to dilute shares - a boost for shareholders.
    6. The 2 new recent appointments are a real coup of NSL. they have considerable experience in acquistions, capital raising and plenty of contacts in Asia, particularily China.
    7. Podar Enterprises are globally renowned and with them involved in discussions and strategy implementaion this will only boost and enhance NSL's position and credibility in India.
    8. The original project Iron Ore Hills is still on the cards, though not a major priority at this stage. There is more high end value in the strategy they are pursing now which will be a much bigger boost to share holders in the short to mid term and ultimately long term. However the option is still there.

I really encourage people to speak to management, they are switched on and easy to talk to. IMO, this is an amazingly cheap stock for the potential it brings. As i mentioned management are very confident of meeting there cashflow deadline by March, which should result in announcemnt of at least 1 project v soon. The exciting part is that there will be more projects to come and the chinese are ready to take the ore.

I would expect us to be closer to 5c by the end of sept, as NSL get underway. The first project i beleive will be the gateway to many more....

Best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.