SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

Project Sea Dragon managers confident major prawn farm will go ahead despite coronavirus delays, page-17

1. 4,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    Hi Db, I think its worthwhile to make a comment regarding your remarks re the SFG share price expectations, and dividends etc. You may be referring to other posters, but lets be very clear what I've been saying:
    1. The current share price continues to trade at a discount because until funding Step1 is achieved it remains speculative.
    2. If/when Step1 funding is announced I'm of the view the share price should react positively to the announcement.
    3. Step1 funding, of some 400 Ha grow out and nursery ponds plus other capital works, will support repayment of a $150 million debt facility, and thus reflects significant surplus cash flows for it, and future, Steps/Stages.
    4. Until the exact details of the funding package are announced no DCF analysis can be confidently forecast, BUT from my own cash flow analysis it is likely that ULTIMATE share price valuation will sit within the range of $1.00 - $3.50. That analysis incorporates future Staged production, it does NOT just relate to Step1 development.
    5. Clearly dividends will be unlikely until the full development of PSD, or at least much further down the track after other stages are developed.

I am a very strong supporter of PSD development, and of SFG at the current share price, but I have no interest whatsoever in trying to ramp up the share price. Its to others to make their own decisions, but certainly not on any twisting of information in my posts.

Last edited by longreach: 17/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 23936786 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11772129 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.