AGH 4.55% 2.3¢ althea group holdings limited

Project Twenty21 News

1. 2,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    (Reposting under it’s own thread in the hope that somebody can solve this issue!)

On 27th Nov 2019 Josh Fegan said in his AGM CEO address:”The second major milestone concerned our UK expansion. On June 25th, 2019, we announced that Althea had been selected to supply, on commercial terms, a range of products for Drug Science’s Project TWENTY21, which aims to enrol 20,000 UK patients by the end of 2021.”

Does anyone know how Althea’s supply to participants of Project Twenty21 is going?

While someone reading the above announcement might think that Althea might be supplying 20,000 patients, there are reportedly 5 companies now engaged in supplying MC to Project Twenty21.

I emailed Althea and had this reply:

’Thank you for contacting us. Althea’s updates regarding Project Twenty21 have been by way of ASX announcements.

Any further developments regarding its participation will also be announced via an ASX announcement.’

So it would be announced as market sensitive news if Althea was no longer supplying MC to participants in the trial. I can’t find any further mentions of Project Twenty21 though.

What is confusing me is that Bod Australia announced on 11th May:

’Bod is one of five companies and the only Australian company participating in Project Twenty21 – Europe’s largest medicinal cannabis registry targeting 20,000 patients.’

Is Althea delaying the release of important information or has Bod made a mistake? Or is Althea about to start supply and therefore both are kind of correct (even though both could be seen to have given statements which could cause a reader to misunderstand the facts?)

I hold Bod and am looking at other MC companies to invest in, but I am concerned now that nobody wishes to clarify this for me.

I’m reluctant to dive in though with this uncertainty hanging around.

Please help me decide a sentiment!

Thanks,Rob
    DYOR - I’m trying to do mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $9.323M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $840 36.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1286837 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 712830 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.