AGH 0.00% 1.9¢ althea group holdings limited

Project Twenty21 News, page-13

1. 1,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1543
    I'm not sure why any updates would be due on the Peak license until the Canadian authorities have made their determination about it?
    According to the expected timeline, that determination would be made this week, but considering the covid19 spanner, nobody should be surprised if the administration has become less efficient.

That said, a diligent company might see fit to ascertain that information from the authorities, and post about it on their website - not as price sensitive news, but as a courtesy update.

Concerning the UK distribution deal, I too found that a little strange. One possibility I considered is that maybe Grow Pharma was the one who contractually wished to insist their collaboration be announced by both companies in the press and on their websites, and maybe Althea would have preferred not to for any number of strategic reasons involving timing and/or even wariness about Grow Pharma as a longterm partner. They may have had a few hiccups along the road to this agreement with Grow Pharma and may be in 'wait and see' mode as to whether the next steps eventuate in an appropriate way? Pure speculation on my behalf.

I've read nothing so far about the Grow Pharma deal being exclusive within the UK market, so Althea may well be courting other distributors - perhaps they are close to another deal, and maybe that is the one they would prefer to announce via the ASX instead of this one?

One might ask whether a deal with Grow Pharma is worth it if they aren't confident enough to announce it via the ASX, and the answer, I think, is maybe. Since there is no exclusivity, I can imagine Josh might see the advantage in at least securing the Grow Pharma deal since it is the first to mature, even if it does not end up being the ideal partnership? Speed does matter in this young market, and getting their product in front of UK consumers needs to happen as early as possible so they establish early and hopefully grow into one of the brands with recognition in the UK.

Just my 2 cents. Like all of us, I'm looking forward to some clarity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.701M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $48.76K 2.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 869326 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.