AGH 0.00% 2.6¢ althea group holdings limited

Thanks @jacooob I thought you had a scoop, seeing June 24th!...

1. 2,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Thanks @jacooob
    I thought you had a scoop, seeing June 24th! This was from 2019 (in case someone not clicking the link is wondering).

ASX were happy with whatever AGH told them, so I am waiting to hear back from them again to clarify.

We can only suppose any of these:

1. AGH originally said their UK subsidiary was taking part supplying the project with MC, so if that is still the case then it’s not an Australian company taking part, hence the Bod claim could be seen as correct, despite them being wholly owned - that’s a grey area which lawyers would typically earn a few $K debating.

2. They have ceased plans to supply MC from any Althea company and believe it’s not not significant enough sales to warrant any disclosure to ASX or us. The counter to this is that the listing rules clarify that once something has been announced to the market, if that changes they need to announce the change, even if they later deem it insignificant.

3. Nothing has changed and Bod made a mistake - I am pursuing that shortly if the ASX reply warrants it.

exciting stuff!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $23.23K 922.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280208 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.