EQR 3.26% 4.5¢ eq resources limited

project update 2

1. 114 Posts.
    Well, it is getting better. I like these regular updates, hopefully they are maintained for some time.

This is interesting. The first mention of other interested parties. Well, could there be the chance of multiple offtake agreements or would a company like Mitsubishi want it all. Show me the money....!

" Representative samples of product from processing of the tailings will be shipped to Mitsubishi Unimetals Corporation Ltd today. Additional product samples will also be shipped to other interested customers as requested. The Company’s next production target is to commence bulk shipments of the product. This is targeted to take place within the next six to eight weeks. "

I like this other quote as well:

" This initial funding of the long-lead items is envisaged to be raised by means of a share placement with a strategic investment partner or vendor offtake finance within the next few weeks."

I do not mind share placements when a strategic investment partner is mentioned. mmmm, very nice indeed.

The ride will shortly be picking up pace so I think i might put some more fuel in the tank whilst the share price is sub 15c. Good buying at the moment for me.

Regards,

Banksy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $91.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $13.59K 302.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 1213365 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.