PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Statsman,Maybe you should reread you post properly, and slowly,...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Statsman,

Maybe you should reread you post properly, and slowly, this time around and you'd know where I come from.
    As to saying that the post wasn't moderated so it mustn't have been so bad, you should know that Mods do not sit on a thread reading all of the posts before deciding what has to be moderated or not. They rely on some other poster to send a TOU in for their attention and subsequent judgment.

Maybe Fluffy, who is frequenting our Forum on an irregular basis, may confirm if what I am saying is right or wrong.

I am not having a go at you, believe me. I am just expressing my feelings towards an attitude that seem to be accepted and rewarded more and more by HC posters lately.

As for you being invested heavily in PLV, let me assure you that I am very heavily invested with it myself. I would like to declare how many shares I do hold in this Company, but I don't think that it is ethical. Let me assure you and the forum though, that I am currently hurting very much so myself.

The point I am making here is, that we are all posting on a Forum that allows everyone to express their own opinions in a Democratic way. As such it is left up to us (if we are to be acting as grown ups), to either take notice of what is written, or just have a laugh and discarded. That is one thing that we have to do if we are to follow the posting guidelines. As long as the posts have substance, they are allowed to go through.

The same applies to both the Ramping and Downramping.

With that in mind, I do agree that some posters the likes of Gibba's are stretching the line a bit too far at times but, by replying to them you only inflate their egos more and more. If you find that the post is irrelevant and without any basis to support what is written within, then don't reply to it. For, by doing so, you would encourage him/her to come out with another lot of Bull's Excretia. By not replying to him/her, he/she would soon realise that he/she would be wasting his/her time here and move on.

Besides, it is my opinion that he/she is jus a very sore and sour trader that lost heavily during the sudden sp drop after PFS the release, and he/she is trying to make us all feel as bad. He may even be trying to get back in at as low as possible in order to try and recoup what he lost.

With that, I am not, under any circumstance encouraging anyone to make use of the ignore button. For, by making use of that, one would be admitting that he/she can't win, and finally admitting defeat.

I do believe that we are on a good thing with PLV and that we should stick with it until we know what is coming out next. I will anyway.

All is good mate, and have a good weekend, for I am intending to have one.

Cheers,
    Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.