KLL 0.00% $7.28 kalium lakes limited

The excitement is eating away at me, first big position since...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    The excitement is eating away at me, first big position since starting to invest. I was wandering if someone could explain the way dilution works from the credit raise in 2020. From my research they about doubled the float. In that case I assume it made at the time it halved the value of every existing share. In that case does Commsec etc compensate the graph to account for this dilution? I.E a share that was priced at 40 cents pre credit raise is now worth 20 cents, when we see a the graph pre 2020 are those prices accounting for the added volume of shares and our current number of shares in market where worth that price 2 years ago?

Sorry if this is confusing, in short, is the share price at 20 cents because of a 100% dilution so if there was no dilution share price would be at 40 cents or down due to covid sell off and investors worried from credit raise.

Either way I think fertilizer is a great and safe investment that is GDP dependent and as long as KLL management do a good job we are getting a safe investment with high share price growth potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.