SLX 0.75% $5.36 silex systems limited

Yes roaster11 but that is because we have labour governments...

1. 125 Posts.
    Yes roaster11 but that is because we have labour governments that and other mainstream irritants that succeed in pulling the wool over the publics eyes about the dangers of Nuclear power. They are not honest about it. Chernobyl (excuse the spelling) has been sucessfully used to scare people. Secondly people fear through ignorance. Firstly those reactors were were very old technology. Secondly the operator wanted to shut down much earlierbut was pushed by an engineer to stay on line. (as far as I know) The point is, is that nuclear technology has come a long long way. 3rd generation reactors are all but idiot proof and without a dout the safest, cleanest technology for tjhis world. Would I want one in my suburb. You bet I would. It sickens me to the pit of my stomach to here the rubbish scaremongerring of some prominent people. Pure bloody ignorance. But Moosey is right. It would take a long time to get them built here, but its never too late. Instead what we will see is massive rises in the cost of power and more frequent blackouts...... And how do these goodies or greenies want to tackle the problem?... Destroy manufacturing in this country! They will be happy then. So whilst they continue to stall in seriously considering the cleanest, safest energy in the world,,,we await SILEX.
    Ha. Cheers folks. Thats my whinge!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.36
Change
0.040(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.283B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.35 $5.46 $5.35 $1.006M 186.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1174 $5.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.37 1249 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.