AOE 0.00% $4.68 arrow energy limited

I have always gad a very soft spot with Gas Companies. Even to...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I have always gad a very soft spot with Gas Companies. Even to the stage that when I first started investing with them from about the beginning, I was laughed at.

All I did, was investing in something that I knew and believed (having lived in a Country that used Gas extensively), that it would eventually come good.

The different uses and applications of Gas are endless. Such as it can be converted into naphta (a form of diesel), it can be converted into nitrogen fertilizers, and many other applications.

Autralia has always been a land of plenty, hence why not many people IMHO, knew of the advantages that gas could deliver. Why using and look for gas when there was so much oil here??

Not until, of course, the price of oil reached those infamous levels, that people started to look at alternatives, besides having to depend on the rackets that oil producing countries are continuoulsy dishing out, lol.

I am very heavily invested also in MPO (along with a list of other gasers) because, it was IMHO undervalued at the time I have got into it. And so far it has paid off handsomely. My super/pension fund managers always said to me that I had rocks in my head, and that I was to heavily invested in the energy sector.
    Today they are licking their wounds, and tell me that I was lucky.

IMHO, luck is what you make it, not what comes around your way.

My thoughts, and good luck.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.