AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

projected cashflow and cash per share pe q , page-10

1. 1,362 Posts.
    We are not predicting past expenses, but if we were,
    the quarterly is not consistent with either of your figures.
    At least for March Qrt 2013 report which is available for any one to check on HC.

However what we were doing is predicting futures expenses.

So if we were to just take your made up figure of $7/t and say this is what it cost us for admin. charges when we were producing 1.8mt. But this quarter is going to be an extra special admin. expenses quarter so even though,
    as forecasted we end up producing our 2.2mt our
    admin charges are going up so dramatically higher we will still be $7/t.????
    WTF

I had a look at some of your past posts, all you ever do is try to down ramp the stock.

There are some people who continually take short positions on this forum, however they are also honest about where they are coming from and I often give them TU because I know there not just talking shite.

Most people here will be able to see through what you are trying to achieve if you are ramping.

The fact is we don't control the price of IO and the sort of money required to send AGO one way or the other in any dramatic fashion doesn't take any notice of us.
    I really wish they would, but they don't, not in your wildest dreams!
    So the real question is why do you bother putting a buy rating on AGO if your always negative? LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.