OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

projected ozl revenue based on todays prices, page-15

1. 1,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I think copper will continue going up on trend until an industrial substitute can be found. Chinese demand (25%+ world demand) and to an extent, Western GDP growth are likely to rebound in 2010, and this has already started to be reflected in spot markets. $4+/lb seemed like an unrealistic bubble price only a few months ago, but now it appears it'll be back there, and sooner rather than later. Nobody talks about record commodity and base metal prices any more, but the world hasn't stopped using copper, and I'd like somebody to show me the actual demand figures during the financial crisis up until now. We're still running out of copper, and if anything, have accelarated from the consumption levels of just 2 or 3 years ago. It's obviously pretty far fetched having seen prices collapse recently, but the investment community isn't factoring peak copper when speculative dollars come and go, they're just putting a temporary price on it. Wait until the fundamental picture of outstripped supply emerges. If China grows at 12%, and the US at 3%, Europe at 2% copper will be above $4/lb IMO.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.