MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

Projected profit higher than current market cap, page-10

1. 3,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    CashedUp,

I can understand your thoughts about my views being negative. But I'm helping you to understand a complex product suite within a closed industry, run by the big boys. (danger, danger, danger).

So don't take everything I say as a negative, I just wanted to know who bullsroar compared MZI with. I didn't make comment about his end analysis (coming out with MZI - that's for him to decide). I was more about what metrics would be better suited for a comparison and if he was comparing to someone that I possibly didn't know of.

For me, MZI are now somewhere between a producer and a minnow, but they are still a company carrying a huge wad of debt, an oppresive large shareholder with huge influence and have many hurdles to jump before they are running at nameplate. There have been lots of examples of companies hitting the wall, plough mentioned Aust Zircon, which is a good one. Huge resource - stuffed it.

It is true that I haven't been great supporters of MZI management, I have failed to understand how they can pay themselves such exorbitant remuneration, when senior managers of other sand companies don't earn anywhere near them, but have huge responsibilities for producing mines. But MZI isn't an isolated case I guess.

bullsroar,

It was a bit over the top with my comment, when the lofty valuations were being thrown around, I guess I just get angry that the small little punters get caught up with the hype. Personally I don't think it's worth anywhere near those numbers, particularly with RCF and their possible share allocation.

Pep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.