TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Quirky Jimmy, I like it....although, gambling and manipulation...

1. R08
    7,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1809
    Quirky Jimmy, I like it....although, gambling and manipulation of others for self gain is not my style .

What was that I mentioned last week about a pump likely to commence ?? Amazing how some pennies follow the trajectory of others now doomed. Sudden volume and props being added whilst others are removed ? This thing is so pent up on emotion now and ripe for the next lot of hype followers to jump in or holders to top up at levels they have been lead to believe are "cheap". As witnessed heavily by multiple unsubstantiated posts on these threads. For those short termers playing without the emotion and purely based on experienced trading smarts, there may very well be a trade available during this time. Very risking picking the in and out timing.....not for me. This is an interesting video, link below. See if it relates to where things are at here....

@Skorzeny - you are consistently on the money.....opinion based around reality and info that has been put on the table without conjecture. Maybe, just be a little careful how you state some other matters away from the company as there could well be other eyes reading and watching. But keep calling it as you see it based on the facts, leave the stuff you can't confirm just yet at the door buddy. Although some of your theories have been stated by others also in the past elsewhere and recognized as genuine concerns .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.