TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Projected Revenue, page-128

1. 1,679 Posts.
    Just because you and me know it, that means nothing when the market thinks otherwise. Those two sentences basically tell me a catch 22 and I am surprised a 3rd content is being mentioned due to it (I have no idea what is this new content source is, it makes no sense). The context of finalized is broad and it left alot of interruption to be made imo. What new (separate) content is to be delivered when divan.tv has hollywood content and russian content on the site already?

Well look on the bright side, if i am right then i'll do this simple math to put how important divan is to tv2u.

50k users pay for film (which is $29 usd) that is 1.45 mil and 725k usd is going in tv2u pocket per month. This target I have put is to show how easy it is for tv2u to pull a good amount of rev.

Personally I am expecting the amount to above the 5mil mark. 500k users pay for the flim (cheapest option), 14.5mil total rev 7.25mil rev to tv2u (it is per month)

If I am wrong then I am wrong. I highly doubt it but then I am not perfect.

@Tobi1990, I didn't beat myself up. I am surprised that is the caused of it (after i started to demand it when no one couldn't give a straight answer). I am right on one thing still , Communication is holding back tv2u.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.