TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Projected Revenue, page-173

1. R08
    8,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    "Imagine if all this debate over Divan is insignificant in the future and all this time wasted on here debating the topic was just that!!
    Divan is a good deal for tv2u don't get me wrong but it's not the only thing.."

How conveniently cryptic of you Thermo....that Divan pump is done, let's suggest subversively there is something else about to come along ?

Whilst the SP falls away which you put down to holders blaming others OR growing impatient OR not doing their research OR perhaps they were taken in by your dribble ? Sounds to me like you are also schooling Lankyman off screen. Revenue is nowhere and spend is consistently high at approx @$900k last quarter including Nicko's $350k PA plus $150k per non revenue earning deal he signs. All this on a freshly launched and listed spec stock and pay yourself that much?

Judge my comments on the next qtrly or next CR - whichever comes first. I am not interested in your opinion - that has already done so much damage to many of your fellow holders here. I always wondered why you posted solely on these threads and nowhere else.....baffling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.