TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Projected Revenue, page-185

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    The problem I see, is that every day there are more questions than answers on what is actually happening with this company, and in the mean time the SP continues to drop.

Never fall in love with a company, especially a company that has been very poor at keeping the market informed. I think almost everyone here is in the red, why sit there and lie to yourself, you're here to make money not thrive off each others delusions.

If you all had of sold, as I, steven and many others did (in the low 3's) then you could afford almost twice as many shares as you have now. How is that good investing? Sometimes you just have to read the writing on the wall, and the writing was certainly on the wall back then.

Do you think you're getting an an. soon? if not I dare say you can sell now and get back in a couple of pips down in the next couple of weeks at the rate things are going. TV2 is not the only stock on the ASX you know, believe it or not, if you'd pulled your money out and put it on one of the many bullish stocks in the mean time and come back to this stock to re-invest you could of been sitting on 4 times as much shares as you now have. Yes, hindsight is a lovely thing, but it didn't take a crystal ball to see where this thing was heading in the ST, all the signs were there, and frankly still are.

I'm not here to downramp, yes there is potential here, but is it one of the better play on the ASX right now? definitely not, one might say it's in fact one of the worst.

GLTH, I continue to watch for another bottom in anticipation of a bounce, but it's hard to bullish on this right now, the FA is messy to say the least, and TA is atrocious.

All things considered I hope you guys end up making some $'s here one day, but it's going to be a long road ahead and they're going to need to pull some rabbits out of a hat for that to happen.
    Last edited by ohreally: 15/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.