TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

since I love beating a dead horse to find out why people don't...

1. 1,679 Posts.
    since I love beating a dead horse to find out why people don't think tv2u has divan and I can't get a straight answer for the life of me from said posters.
    Well Vubiquity was listed also on the below ann as a tier 1 operator and where does it say that tv2u ONLY PROVIDES CONTENT FROM VUBIQUITY. Who in there right mind when scoring a 50/50 JV will start demanding things at the start. What if Divan had contacts already but were unable to use the services due to lack of the infastructure and tv2u provided it. It seems that they didn't take the offer to begin with (which is different to getting deals from hollywood which that is why vubiquity exists, but then it is all the same to some. ) But then Vubiquity may not be suited for divan as they target set-up boxes mainly... Like Humax...

Divan.tv IMO is more advance in the solution than Foxtel for crying out loud, no shitty set top boxes and free quota to access the platform. Also more rev for tv2u if divan is footing the bill for the content...

Vubiquity will be suitable for the African deal imo. Also for the SP, it is a brick wall until more buyers come and people are on the same page...

Tv2u is doing stuff and people scream around saying it is a lie. God help me when they report a good amount of Rev+ getting the african payout etc. I'll think the sky is falling then.
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20160502/pdf/436y6v6151r5nl.pdf
    content.PNG presentation.PNG 222222222222222222222222222.PNG ann.PNG

Like I said before, all penny stocks have one thing that hinders them. Tv2u is communication, it is shining bright atm.. But then I am wrong with this info and one liners speak louder...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.